If you wish to translate the website into another language, please select the language you would like the text translated. You will find this feature below the ESOL NI logo and just above the searching fields, on the right-hand side of the screen.
Belfast Met - ESOL Assessment & Enrolment Process 20/21
· Applicant to book an enrolment for ESOL at the Belfast Met by choosing a date available on Eventbrite - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/esol-assessment-2021-tickets-111288109732
· During booking, the applicant confirms if they are at ‘Pre-entry’ level (have NO previous knowledge of English language) and preferred class times.
· If the applicant is ‘Pre-entry’ they will not do the assessment but will have to send us an enrolment form complete.
· If the applicant is NOT at ‘Pre-entry’ level (have some previous or basic knowledge of English language), we will send you a link to Canvas to create your account and an enrolment form to complete (please see below the key information you will need to complete into the enrolment form).
· Once Canvas account has been created, you will be sent a Reading skills assessment.
· Once the Reading skills assessment has been completed, we will send a Writing skills assessment based on your Reading assessment mark.